With winter approaching and the associated low temperatures, it’s time to winterize your mist cooling system. This will help prevent potential frost-related damage.
You can prepare your system for winter using the following steps:
- Disconnect the high-pressure line on the pressure side and blow the line out with compressed air to prevent freezing.
- Remove the nozzles from the nozzle holders and store them during the winter.
- If there is limescale buildup on the nozzles, you can soak them in vinegar for a few days to dissolve the limescale.
- Turn off the system using the on/off switch on the pump.
- Disassemble the water filters, remove the filters, and empty the water from the filter housing.
- If the pump is not in a frost-free environment, disconnect the pump and store it in a frost-free location.
If you don’t have a mist cooling system yet but are interested, please contact us or visit the product page.